11.26.2008

Thanksgiving Thoughts

It's probably clichéd to make a blog of all the things you're thankful for on Thanksgiving, so I won't do that. I think most of that stuff speaks for itself. I do want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, and give best of luck to all of my law school comrades who have only a couple weeks left until finals.

As for me, I've been spending my time working in the IUSA Congress. It has been my passion, and as a result I've been in several hours of meeting for the past few weeks. Will this make it harder to study for finals? Yes, but I'm okay with that. In the coming weeks (okay, probably not until next semester starts) I'll be making a big announcement regarding my future in which folks at IU will have at least a modicum of interest. That will have to wait until after finals and Christmas Break.

Until then, have a happy Thanksgiving break.

No comments: