8.22.2007

A Late-Night Post

Well, I survived orientation, which, from what I had heard beforehand, seems to be just short of a miracle. I'll post more thoughts on orientation at a time when I shouldn't be in bed. Tomorrow I begin my classes, and find out if I'm any good at this 1L thing.

Unlike my summer start course, where anyone anywhere could have found out who my professor was, I have decided to keep my regular semester professors unnamed for the purposes of this blog. While I'm sure that anyone from Indiana Law will figure out my professors from descriptions of course work I discuss (and if they were to ask me in person, I'd tell them), I think it would be most respectful to these men and women to keep their names out of my blogs. This practice will hopefully keep me from feeling the Socratic fire more than my classmates. I doubt that it will alter the quality of the posts on this blog (I'll let you decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing).

I have the full array of courses tomorrow (less LRW, of course), so I should know by tomorrow afternoon whether or not I made a substantial (or procedural) mistake in going to law school. Until then, adieu.

No comments: